Group Psychotherapy for Teens in Long Beach
The high school years are filled with social and emotional challenges. Our group helps kids:
- overcome anxiety, depression, and self-doubt
- cope with stress, life changes, and bullying
- develop social skills and fend off peer pressure
- manage screen time and online activities
- gain confidence & courage
- build a sense of identity and direction in life
This is a closed, process-oriented group therapy experience — meaning that it focuses on developing healing relationships and is intended to be a consistent source of support for 5-10 individuals for at least six months at a time. A qualified therapist leads the group, bringing special expertise in the emotional needs of adolescents. Our approach is trauma-informed.
- The group runs for 90 minutes on Tuesday afternoons from 4:00pm to 5:30pm
- Our office is located on Long Beach Boulevard in Bixby Knolls (see below for map)
- The cost is just $250 per month (sorry, no insurance)
By working outside of the insurance system,
we're able to focus on providing high availability
and premium quality services for our clients.
For any questions, or to set up an appointment,
call us at (562) 684-1300 or
Our team can usually respond within an hour or two.
Experienced group leaders with deep therapeutic skills
Licensed Marriage &
Tim's experience working with teens in crisis helps him recognize issues that may be tough to talk about at first. He's skilled in DBT, Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, and Relational Therapy.
Click Below To Reserve A Spot In This Group