After-School Group Therapy for Long Beach Teens
The high school years are stressful and filled with emotion! Our group helps kids:
- develop a strong sense of identity
- build healthier relationships
- overcome anxiety and self-doubt
- gain confidence & courage
- manage stress effectively
This is a closed, process-oriented group therapy experience — meaning that it focuses on developing healing relationships, and is intended to be a consistent source of support for 5-10 individuals over a period of at least 6 months. The group is led by a qualified therapist with special expertise in the emotional needs of adolescents.
- The group runs for 90 minutes every Tuesday afternoon from 4:00pm to 5:30pm
- Our office is located on Long Beach Boulevard in Bixby Knolls (see below for map).
- The cost is just $50 per week. There is a monthly commitment since the group is limited to 10 participants at a time.
By working outside of the insurance system,
we're able to focus on providing high availability
and premium quality services for our clients.
For any questions, or to set up an appointment,
call us at (562) 684-1300 or
Our team can usually respond within an hour or two.
Experienced group leaders with deep therapeutic skills
Licensed Marriage &
Tim's experience working with teens in crisis helps him recognize issues that may be tough to talk about at first. He's skilled in DBT, Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, and Relational Therapy.
Click Below To Reserve Your Spot In This Group